The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Mel's Sub

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2019, 07:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Served it's last pint. I thought at some point, evs would kick Mel off her server like she did ACC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Served it's last pint. I thought at some point, evs would kick Mel off her server like she did ACC.

Do you mean it's gone?

I don't look at mmb, so I don't know what goes on there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Served it's last pint. I thought at some point, evs would kick Mel off her server like she did ACC.

Do you mean it's gone?

I don't look at mmb, so I don't know what goes on there.

It will be tomorrow.

Anonymous

I don't get it.....I thought Mel was enjoying his sub?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't get it.....I thought Mel was enjoying his sub?

It's a combo of two reasons. First, Mel has finally accepted that the glory days of forums are in the past. VF would be a shell of it's former self if it was still around. Secondly, Mel doesn't like evs and she is the owner.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't get it.....I thought Mel was enjoying his sub?

It's a combo of two reasons. First, Mel has finally accepted that the glory days of forums are in the past. VF would be a shell of it's former self if it was still around. Secondly, Mel doesn't like evs and she is the owner.

He seemed so happy with his sub.

Anonymous

Out of principle, I won't let Vesna plaster my forum full of ads.  I receive no benefit by allowing her to do so.  Therefor, I get kicked off her server tomorrow.

If I want to run ads, I'll just get my own domain and run my own forum as I see fit!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Out of principle, I won't let Vesna plaster my forum full of ads.  I receive no benefit by allowing her to do so.  Therefor, I get kicked off her server tomorrow.

If I want to run ads, I'll just get my own domain and run my own forum as I see fit!

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. It was only a matter of time before you and evs butted heads.

Anonymous

Yup.  She trash talks me on her forum, which I'm permabanned from, and has the nerve to think I'll allow her to plaster ads on my forum for her own sole benefit...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Yup.  She trash talks me on her forum, which I'm permabanned from, and has the nerve to think I'll allow her to plaster ads on my forum for her own sole benefit...

You two have too much history. It couldn't work.

Anonymous

I know.  I should've just started my own to begin with.  I don't work well with others, especially nutty Serbs...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I know.  I should've just started my own to begin with.  I don't work well with others, especially nutty Serbs...

I never registered on mmb boards. But, I have heard from several posters that the owner of mmb is a my way or the highway type.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Mel"I know.  I should've just started my own to begin with.  I don't work well with others, especially nutty Serbs...

I never registered on mmb boards. But, I have heard from several posters that the owner of mmb is a my way or the highway type.

That's true, However, mmb and it's subs are her property and she can do whatever the heck she wants with them.

Anonymous

You would be better off taking over an existing forum rather than starting a new one. Talk to the owner of BF or this one. Forums do not attract new posters anymore. It's the same two dozen or so posters across all these forums. Starting a new forum in today's day and age is like opening a cobbler's shop beside Walmart.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview